Yael Politis
Ebook | Anglais | Olivia
4,99 €
+ 4 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

It is 1857. Olivia, Nick, their two little girls, and Charlie still live in the old boarding house. It has been nine years since Mourning left. Nine years since the last time Olivia has seen him – though he has always managed to arrange with Michelle to have Charlie spend a few weeks with him each summer.
But today Olivia is anxiously awaiting Mourning's arrival. Yesterday he sent a message with Michelle – he needs to talk with Olivia. Why now? What will he say? Does he intend to take Charlie for good?
On this already emotionally-charged day, a cryptic telegram from Missouri arrives. It will take Olivia, Mourning, and Nick on a different kind of journey together.

266 Amazon ratings – 4.7 average This is what some of them said:

"This is a beautiful ending to a wonderful series. Although I amm sad to see it end (It feels like saying goodbye to old friends) it is a perfect ending. I highly recommend the entire series." – Amazon Customer

Again Ms Politis nailed it. Mourning Free and Olivia working together some way or another to make the story once again hard to set aside. Add Nick, Jake, Michelle, the children, the business, and the book was over before this reader was ready. Again great storyline, great characters, absolutely great book. Would I be bored with more? Absolutely not!" – Amazon Customer

"I have devoured all five books in this series and have thoroughly enjoyed all of them. Thank you Yael Politis for the gift of your extraordinary talent. It is quite remarkable. Each of the five books is long and satisfying. I absolutely love this authors writing style, her imagination and the research which made each book so authentic. I would have loved to have read another five books in the same series. Strongly recommended!" – Book Addict

"I learned several things from this book. The entirety of the Chicago Lakeshore area was raised several feet to add in sewage equipment and prevent disease issues, stemming from poor drainage in the area. I found that fascinating. There were also references to some types of river travel of which I was unaware, information about the digging of the canals connecting various rivers for transport by the shallow boats and tugs. Much more interesting history in this issue. Again I found these most intriguing books and highly recommend them!" – Judi D. Thomas-Sheerer

"Story never gets boring, always something or someone new happening. Very believable story and is a major page turner. Read the entire series and glad I did!" – Kindle Customer

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
31-12-23