Andrea Black
Ebook | Anglais
2,99 €
+ 2 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Derrick is tall, dark, and hot as hell. He's the perfect man for any woman. But he's half my age and my son's best friend to boot. Both of those makes him off limits, no matter how attractive he is. And I need to keep my hands off him... If I can. 

That is until I see him walking down the hall in nothing but a pair of low riding jeans. The sight of his Adonis body is making my mind ablaze and I can't stop thinking about him.

Derrick:

It's hard to hide how much I like her soft curves. I can see how turned on she is too. But I've been keeping a secret from everyone for years – I've been madly in love with Brenda since I was younger, She's sassy, fun, witty, and sexy as hell. She's all I want. 

Now that I'm a grown man I'm not going to hide my feelings for her. It's time I let her know just how much of a man I've become. If not now, then when? If not here. then where?

I have my eyes on her, and I'm not letting her get away, not now. She's mine, and I want her to know that. 

My Son's Best Friend is 50,500 word complete stand-alone novel with no cheating, no cliffhanger, and a guaranteed HEA.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
25-02-19
Format: