Scott Bolinger
Ebook | Anglais
1,99 €
+ 1 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

I (Scott Bolinger) have been an instructor for over 30 years, instructing boxing and KickBoxing. I have competed in martial arts tournaments for many years and have had students compete successfully in karate, tae kwon do, boxing and MMA events. I studied many styles of martial arts which would include ShotoKan Karate, Kenpo, Tae Kwon Do, Chinese KickBoxing, Boxing, and Jukaido. I have written many book. That list consists of:

List of books:

Politics: Last Act of Defiance

Boxing level 1

Boxing level 2 & 3

Boxing level 4

Weight Lifting by Scott Bolinger

Stretching by Scott Bolinger

Warrriorrage Kickboxing volume I

WarriorRage Kickboxing Volume II

WarriorRage Kickboxing Masters Edition

Bolinger KickBoxing

National Self-Defense Solutions

Officials Training Book for Combat Sports

Property Management by Scott Bolinger

National Self-Defense Solution

This program is currently being introduced and promoted in several ways.  I do have an interest in law enforcement reform that the public have been demanding and this book may be able to provide some of that reform.  This book is a layout to run a defense and restraint seminar.  The seminar consists of self-defense and restraints tactics which would last about an hour and a half. Many of the techniques presented are acceptable defense for many jobs such as human services, detention centers, security, and school teachers. I go through some standard defense. The restraints being taught are techniques that are keeping in mind the safety of the person or persons performing that technique as well as the person's safety that's being restrained. As a secondary source of defense, we do go through hand techniques for an offense and a standard set of hand combination that will increase hand eye coordination.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
18-05-19
Format: