19,45 €
+ 38 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Only One God, in every sense of the phrase, is cognizant of the fact that there is only one God and mediator between God and men: the Man, Jesus Christ! This title has depicted my certainty and belief that He that sitteth in the heavens is beyond measure and incomparable to any so-called gods. Jesus Christ is the one and true Lord and Savior, and no one goes to the Father without acknowledging Him.

In every aspect of life, God can be seen. I see Him everywhere-in the eyes of His newborns and the mothers holding them. I see Him in the fellowship and joy at church. In the beauty of all creation, He is visible. In the common man working hard to provide for his family and the rich who have been blessed and much responsibility required, God is seen. In the courts trying to ensure justice and human flaws which, at times, beg to differ, God is evident in taking evidence. In the heart of the merciful, God is seen in an omnipotent peace, one mankind struggles to understand. He lives and reigns and can be seen in the rains. The sun shines to glorify His glory. Upon the waves of the ocean, beneath a powerful horizon, God, the creator of it all, can be seen.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
15-03-21