2,99 €
+ 2 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Mia 
Why does crap always happen to me? 
I know better than to trust someone who is 'family' to do right by me. But that's okay. They can look down on me all they want. I'm smart, determined, and very focussed on building my business....even the sexy dude with the magic lips that I fell on top of in the park isn't going to distract me. 

Dominick
My new boss is an opportunist asshole and life as the ultimate bachelor isn't so fun anymore. It's time to shake things up.

Quitting my job is a good start, but when a hot redhead runs over me in the park, kisses me blind, then sashays away with hips swinging I'm hooked.

Mia 
Wouldn't you know it? When I'm blowing off some steam on the dance-floor, the sexy guy from the park is suddenly there again. It's a sign from the universe, right? Life is meant to be fun, and all work no play makes Mia a very dull girl. 

Only he soon wants more than a little fun, and what began as a sensual battle of wills turns into more than passion play. How can I trust him not to hurt me, when I can't even trust my family?

"Sasha White's stories are molten lava all wrapped up in spun silk."- NYT Bestselling author Cathryn Fox

"Ms. White writes sexy stories that are both exciting and entertaining; following couples from sensual play to their happily-ever-afters." -Jen Twimom from That's What I'm Taking About

NOTE: This is a Second Edition of a previously published novella. 

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
28-03-20