14,95 €
+ 29 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Phoebe. Tiffany. Melissa. They all made one little mistake...

When twenty-five-year-old Phoebe Stiles opens the door to her perfect apartment she doesn't realise it's the mistake that will kill her...

The body of the beautiful English girl is discovered months later - dumped behind the back of a department store. But who was the stranger she let into the safety of her home?

As Detective Rachel Prince pieces together the mystery surrounding Phoebe's death, another young, blonde girl is found brutally murdered and abandoned in the grounds of an old theatre.

In the most dangerous case of her career, Rachel must track down the faceless individual to stop the body count rising. But to uncover the shocking truth, Rachel has to put herself at risk... can she catch the twisted killer, before they catch her?

A gripping page-turner that will have you completely hooked until the utterly jaw-dropping twist. Fans of Angela Marsons, Peter James and Karin Slaughter will love this crime series, featuring unforgettable Detective Rachel Prince.

Why readers are gripped by Perfect Girls:

'Hands down one of the best thrillers I've read all year! It was so full of mystery and suspense!! Lots of twists and turns! I loved it!!' Goodreads reviewer, 5 stars

'Full of suspense, it was gritty and you didn't know what was coming next... had a hard time putting it down and read late into the night and finished it in a day... you really don't want to miss this one it's one of my favourites so far of 2018!' Bonnie's Book Talk, 5 stars

'A gripping page-turner that will have you hooked until the twist at the end. I stayed up late just to be able to finish it.... I found myself on the edge of my seat from start to finish. It was just that good! Goodreads reviewer

'So gripping you forget about everything else around you.' Goodreads reviewer, 5 stars

'WOW... a brilliant book... an excellent read... gripping...' Goodreads reviewer, 5 stars

'Chilling... kept me glued to the pages... highly recommend the series to any fans of this genre.'The Book Nurse, 5 stars

'Brilliant... I was gripped from the start.... a heart-stopping conclusion... captivating and enthralling.' Goodreads Reviewer, 5 stars

'My fav detective in a series, I love her attitude and the way she tackles cases 'head on' and never lets anything stop her until the case is solved... an exciting tense story...' Goodreads reviewer, 5 stars

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 3

Caractéristiques