Andrew Gilbert
Ebook | Anglais
3,99 €
+ 3 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

This is not a book for the likes of Dylan Rocher or Phillipe Quintais. It is a book about how to improve your game as an average club player looking to take the next step to being a better regional player. Yes we have used the book to improve our own standards. Let me explain. A few years ago I suffered an injury that curtailed my playing in the game I love, Petanque. It's a brilliant quite tactical and social game that I had enjoyed for a number of years. I had to relearn how to play the game and it was almost like starting all over again. Being a technical kind of guy I worked out how to play the game again with my injury and I discovered a quite different way of playing. Along the way I also discovered a new way of throwing and a new way of aiming and even a new way of shooting.  Yes I am quite happy with my standard of play now and we have even won a few trophies in the competitions I have played over the last few years. What is imprtant to you is that this method is freely available in the book and I do go into quite some detail about tactics and the new way of aiming and pointing and shooting. Try it. The only thing you have to lose is being called a club player. Get over it! you deserve to play like the big boys!

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
10-04-24
Format: