•  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous
  1. Accueil
  2. Livres
  3. Livres pour enfants
  4. Pretzel and the Puppies: Meet the Pups!

Pretzel and the Puppies: Meet the Pups!

Margret Rey
Livre relié | Anglais | I Can Read Level 1
22,95 €
+ 45 points
Format
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Based on the streaming series Pretzel and the Puppies on Apple TV+, this I Can Read introduces the series' puppy stars as they work together to plan a celebration for the city of Muttgomery.

Welcome to Muttgomery, the nicest little city in an all-dog world, and home of Pretzel, Greta, and their five adorable Dachshund puppies: Poppy, Penny, Pedro, Puck, and Paxton. Pretzel is a peppy, playful, and always positive stay-at-home dad, and he and Greta, the mayor of Muttgomery, have a knack for encouraging their pups to follow their passions and make the world a better place!

In this I Can Read book, readers are introduced to the Doxie family and their plans for a parade to celebrate their neighbors and their town.

Pretzel and the Puppies: Meet the Pups! is a Level One I Can Read book, which means it's perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences. Whether shared at home or in a classroom, the short sentences, familiar words, and simple concepts of Level One books support success for children eager to start reading on their own.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :