Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Proverbs 31:The Virtuous Black Woman Vol.1 EBOOK

Proverbs 31 Series, #1

Russel Blake
Ebook | Anglais | Proverbs 31 Series
4,99 €
+ 4 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

"Proverbs 31: The Virtuous Black Woman Volume 1".  My book is significantly bonded to my passion for the empowerment, support, success and edification of Women.  Volume 1 is specifically for African, Caribbean and African-American Women.  Black Women represent a distinct and singular barometer of the state of our community. Historically, there acumen of nurturing and insightful acuity of wise understanding has inarguably saved the race. Modern times presents a Black Woman both academically educated and morally edified. Fueling the ranks of successful entrepreneurship, leadership in corporate America and the Presidencies of stabilized African nations.  My book globally speaks to Black men to acknowledge the priceless value/existence of the Black Woman, and to Black Women to assert their inalienable rights in deserving unwavering dignity, love and respect.  My goal is to be an effective catalyst and positive communicator in the way Black Men & Women (especially our youth) perceive the Women of our community.  Mission Statement: "If One Black Woman Is Thought To Be Expendable, Then Every Black Woman's Immeasurable Value Is Diminished In The Eyes Of The World".    

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
12-06-21