SCP Foundation

Fandom Books, Michael Schuerman
Ebook | Anglais | SCP Foundation
0,99 €
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

As an agent at the SCP Foundation, you quickly realize that you're part of a world that's as bewildering as it is terrifying, a reality that very few are aware of or can comprehend. But this strange and uncanny reality is the one I've chosen to dedicate my life to, and every day, I bear witness to phenomena that both challenge my understanding of the universe and underscore the enormous responsibility we shoulder.

I am Agent 3096, and these entries are my attempt to document my journey in this extraordinary organization. The SCP Foundation is much more than its stark acronym would suggest - Secure, Contain, Protect - it's a sentinel against the inexplicable, an ark of the anomalous, a bastion against the bizarre. We stand guard between humanity and the multitude of unexplained entities and phenomena that exist in our world.

The journal you're about to read isn't a detailed report of each anomaly or a thorough analysis of our operations. These entries are personal reflections, brief snapshots of daily life within the Foundation, and the impact these experiences have on me, both as an agent and as a human being.

They capture moments of terror, of wonder, of realization, and of loss. From the awe-inspiring to the horrifying, from the benign to the malevolent, the SCPs I encounter are a constant reminder of the immense diversity of the universe, and of our limited understanding of it.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
20-10-23