David Tripp
Ebook | Anglais
4,99 €
+ 4 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Let's talk about internet privacy and security. Between scammers, virus's, trackers, and stolen information internet security in 2022 has become even more important. Software providers have a hard time keeping up. Even one's such as eset internet security, or kaspersky internet security, both very good. But often your machine is infected before you know it, and before the update. Often without you knowing.

In "Security and Privacy in the Internet of Things: & Dark-web Investigation", I talk about things that can improve your internet privacy and security. I show you how to simply build your own computer system, and make it bullet proof. I discuss things you can put in place, and show you where you can find them on the internet of things security. I even show you step by step how I set up my own machine.

Whether it's internet privacy, or internet security you are interested in, "Security and Privacy in the Internet of Things: & Dark-web Investigation" will show you how to protect your computer. For those who like, it even touches on the deep, and the dark web. The differences, how to access them, and how to stay safe. This whole book is on surfing the practical internet of things security.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
03-07-22
Format: