•  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

The Acoustic Guitar Method - Complete Edition

Learn to Play Using the Techniques & Songs of American Roots Music

David Hamburger
Livre broché | Anglais | Acoustic Guitar (String Letter)
40,45 €
+ 80 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

(Guitar Method). A complete collection of all three Acoustic Guitar Method books in one volume! Learn how to play guitar with the only beginning method based on traditional American music that teaches you authentic techniques and songs. Beginning with a few basic chords and strums, you'll start right in learning real music drawn from blues, folk, country and bluegrass traditions. You'll learn how to find notes on the fingerboard, expand your collection of chords by learning songs in various keys, and learn different kinds of picking patterns. When you're done with this method series, you'll know dozens of the tunes that form the backbone of American music, using a variety of flatpicking and fingerpicking techniques. Songs include: Bury Me Beneath the Willow * Delia * Frankie and Johnny * The Girl I Left Behind Me * House of the Rising Sun * Ida Red * In the Pines * Little Sadie * Man of Constant Sorrow * Sally Goodin * Scarborough Fair * Will the Circle Be Unbroken? * and many more. Accompanying audio examples are all available for download!

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :