Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

The Guesthouse at Lobster Bay EBOOK

A gorgeous, uplifting romantic comedy, perfect for beating the autumn blues

Annie Robertson
Ebook | Anglais
4,99 €
+ 4 points
Format
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

This is such an involving and heartwarming book that it made me wish I could book into Emma's guesthouse myself!' Sue Moorcroft

Perfect for fans of Holly Martin and Katie Fforde, this is a gorgeous, summery read, full of fun, romance and the perfect escape.

When Emma sees The Guesthouse at Lobster Bay for sale, she knows it's the seaside haven she needs to recover from a recent trauma. But as soon as Emma collects the keys, her dream of owning a successful guesthouse unravels . . .

Emma has a month to get the house ready before her guests arrive, a task made harder by the discovery that an enormous dog was included in the sale. Then there's the unwelcoming next-door neighbour, Aidan, who Emma must turn to for help. As Emma and Aidan work together, they grow closer, but then Aidan is called away and Emma has to carry on alone.

Over the summer, Emma must navigate unforeseen dilemmas and new friendships, and keep her business afloat. But as she falls in love with Lobster Bay, is she also falling for Aidan?

WHAT READERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE GUESTHOUSE AT LOBSTER BAY:

????? 'A wonderful escapist tale about friendship, family, love and new beginnings'
????? 'A fab read, really enjoyed it'
????? 'Laughs and tears galore with a gorgeous, heart-warming ending'
????? 'The perfect summer read'
????? 'Lovely story . . . I couldn't stop reading it'
????? 'It was such a wonderful escape'
????? 'Loved it

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue: