•  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

The Murder After the Night Before

Katy Brent
Livre broché | Anglais
13,95 €
+ 27 points
Format
Livraison 1 à 2 semaines Retrait en 1 heure dans 1 magasin(s). .
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

'A whip-smart whodunnit, this will keep you guessing' Red

'A fast-paced thriller with clever twists' Bella

Something bad happened last night. My best friend Posey is dead. The police think it was a tragic accident. I know she was murdered.

I've woken up with the hangover from hell, a stranger in my bed, and I've gone viral for the worst reasons.

There's only one thing stopping me from dying of shame. I need to find a killer.

But after last night, I can't remember a thing...

From the author of How to Kill Men and Get Away With It, don't miss this wickedly witty and utterly addictive novel, perfect for fans of Bella Mackie, Dawn O'Porter and Killing Eve.

Praise for The Murder After the Night Before:

'What a ride! Unflinchingly realistic and raw but somehow also brilliantly funny at times, Brent's novel is a must-read' Jesse Sutanto, author of Vera Wong's Unsolicited Advice for Murderers

'The horrors of going viral on social media twinned with a twisty murder mystery - contemporary fiction at its best, I loved it!' Jackie Kabler, author of The Perfect Couple

'Brent delivers a compelling and incredibly important novel' My Weekly

'A fast-paced and satisfying read' Charlotte Bigland, author of It's Not Me It's You

'The Hangover meets Fleabag in this ribald, twisted mystery' PJ Ellis, author of Love & Other Scams

'A fast-paced thriller. With clever twists, it's totally gripping' CloserMagazine

'Once again, Katy Brent has shown her immense talent at writing dark humour with a thought-provoking core' Sarah Clarke, author of A Mother Never Lies

'A flawlessly plotted murder mystery. Devilishly brilliant. I loved it!' Sarah Bonner, author of Her Perfect Twin

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
11-06-24