+ 35 points
Format
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

THE SPRITE SISTERS - FOUR SISTERS, FOUR ELEMENTS, FOUR POWERS FIRE, WATER, EARTH, AIR NEW MAGIC is the fifth title in the bestselling Sprite Sister series. The stories have sold over 550,000 copies in Germany. A feature film is now being produced and will be screened in German cinemas in 2019.

The magical adventures of the four Sprite Sisters - Flame, Marina, Ash and Ariel - are aimed at girl readers aged 7-12 years. Each of the Sprite Sisters has a magic power related to one of the four elements: Fire, Water, Earth and Air. Magic runs through the Sprite family, but nobody knows who has it. The sisters must keep their magic secret or their power will weaken. When they balance their power together, their magic is strong - but they have a powerful adversary in Glenda Glass, a Sprite who has turned to dark power, and who is determined to destroy them. 'There's a strange feeling in my fingers, ' said Verena, staring at her hands. 'My grandmother says I've inherited the Sprite magic power.' Flame saw Verena's frightened eyes. What should she do? If she talked about their magic power, she might lose her own. 'Please help me, Flame!' cried Verena. 'I'm terrified of what my grandmother may do!' When the Sprite Sisters' distant cousin, Verena Glass, inherits the magic power of the Sprite family, her evil grandmother Glenda Glass sees a way to get rid of the Sprite Sisters for once and all. A deadly battle begins as Glenda pushes her granddaughter towards using dark power. Flame, Marina, Ash and Ariel will only be free if they solve the mystery of the Crossed Circle - but that means trusting Verena ...

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 5

Caractéristiques