63,45 €
+ 126 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

There is art that is created for a commission and then there is art that is a labour of love. This collection of poetry is the latter. It is dedicated to my brother as a way of keeping his memory alive in my heart, and the hearts of my family. The title, Vestige, refers to visible signs left by something that is gradually diminishing . To me, it symbolizes continuing hope. I truly believe this word is, in this instance, a true omen.Mortality is a difficult subject at best, and an exercise in morbidity at worst. I have made an attempt to spin things in the context of life's better nature and a "Soul of Silk" which will be revealed by a poem herein. With any luck, the silkworm will do its work and connect us all to the light of humanity and generosity.My brother is now, thankfully, at peace. In his honour I will pledge all royalties from this book to Cancer Research UK. I believe that we are on the cusp of eradicating cancer once and for all! In the meantime, it is heartening to know we all have a fighting chance. I remind everyone to take all precautions and do the recommended tests.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
12-02-21