1. Accueil
  2. I Like to Read

Résultats pour "I Like to Read"

154 résultats

Filter
  • Cat Got a Lot

Steve Henry

• Livre broché | Anglais | I Like to Read
    • Now in a 6 x 9 size--this warm story about a cat who goes looking for a fish and winds up with a lot more celebrates friendship and generosity. Cat wa... Savoir plus
    6,95 €
    6,95 €
  • See Me Play

Paul Meisel

• What fun! A playful pack of dogs chase a ball and find new friends! This Level C book is perfect for kindergarteners and rising first graders. I see a... Savoir plus
    8,95 €
    8,95 €
  • Big Cat

Ethan Long

• Big Cat likes to nap--but his family has other ideas in this Guided Reading Level A story, simple enough for young readers to understand on their own!... Savoir plus
    10,95 €
    10,95 €
  • Up

Joe Cepeda

• Let the wind carry you away in this Level B reader, perfect for kindergarteners! Look! Two brothers are asleep in their bed when a magical breeze blow... Savoir plus
    10,95 €
    10,95 €
  • Dog Meets Dog

Bernice Myers

• Livre relié | Anglais | I Like to Read
    • Big Dog wants to be friends. But what is a friend? asks Little Dog. Readers will learn the answer in this funny, heartwarming story. This level G book... Savoir plus
    17,45 €
    17,45 €
  • Fix This Mess!

Tedd Arnold

• A funny story about a boy, a robot, and a BIG, BIG mess! This Level D book is perfect for kindergarten readers. From the creator of the widely popular... Savoir plus
    8,95 €
    8,95 €
  • Fun in the Sun

David Catrow

• A hapless dog frolics in the sun and sand on a perfect beach day. It's fun in the sand, but now there's sand in his lunch and sand in his suit. Time f... Savoir plus
    10,95 €
    10,95 €
  • Bad Dog

David M McPhail

• Bad dog! Tom the dog is being very bad...Can he redeem himself before Dad puts him out in the yard? Loveable rascal Tom the dog is being very bad. He ... Savoir plus
    10,95 €
    10,95 €
  • Happy Cat

Steve Henry

• The joys of giving and receiving are celebrated in this easy-to-read Level B story. On a cold day, a shivering cat jumps through the basement window o... Savoir plus
    19,95 €
    19,95 €
  • Not Me!

Valeri Gorbachev

• Bear likes going to the beach, but Chipmunk says Not me! in this Guided Reading Level D story, perfect for beginning readers. Summer is here, and Bear... Savoir plus
    10,95 €
    10,95 €
  • I Dig

Joe Cepeda

• Two brothers and a dog have fun at the beach! This Level C book is perfect for kindergarteners and rising first graders. Look. When two brothers at th... Savoir plus
    19,95 €
    19,95 €
  • The Cowboy

Hildegard Muller

• Anna thinks the boy in the cowboy hat looks silly--but he's the only one who can save the day in this Guided Reading Level F story. It's a beautiful d... Savoir plus
    10,95 €
    10,95 €
  • Grace

Kate Parkinson

• Grace's name may be a bit of a misnomer, for graceful she is not. She wants to be a ballerina, but dancing is not her forte. Give it up, Grace, the ot... Savoir plus
    19,95 €
    19,95 €
  • I Hug

David McPhail

• Simple enough for the newest of readers, this affectionate story is a reminder of all the huggable things we see every day. Guided Reading Level A. Wi... Savoir plus
    10,95 €
    10,95 €
  • Happy Cat

Steve Henry

• The joys of giving and receiving are celebrated in this easy-to-read Level B story. On a cold day, a shivering cat jumps through the basement window o... Savoir plus
    10,95 €
    10,95 €
24 sur 154 résultat(s) affiché(s)