Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous
  1. Accueil
  2. Latin Texts

Résultats pour "Latin Texts"

95 résultats

Trier par
Filter
  • Caesar: Gallic War VI

Julius Caesar

• Livre broché | Anglais | Latin Texts
    • Book VI of Caesar's description of his campaigns in Gaul deals with events of 53 BC, teh year after his major expedition to Britain. He suppresses rev... Savoir plus
    52,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    52,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • Terence: Phormio

Terence

• The lively action and well-constructed plot of the "Phormio" make it an ideal introduction to Terence and to the Roman comic genre. It well illustrate... Savoir plus
    59,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    59,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • Caesar: Gallic War I

Julius Caesar

• Book I of Caesar's Commentaries on the Gallic War starts with an account of Gaul and goes on to cover Caesar's defeat of first the Helvetians and then... Savoir plus
    52,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    52,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • Cicero: Philippics I-II

Cicero

• This impeccable edition still stands the test of time for students at school and university who wish to approach Cicero's major speeches against Mark ... Savoir plus
    60,95 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    60,95 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • Ovid: Amores I

Ovid

• This edition of the first book of Ovid's "Amores" was first published in 1973 by OUP. It has been kept in print by BCP because it remains an outstandl... Savoir plus
    37,45 €
    Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
    37,45 €
    Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
  • Horace: Odes

Horace

• Livre broché | Anglais, Latin | Latin Texts
    • The Odes of Horace are the cornerstone of lyric poetry in the Western world. This edition of the Odes was first published in the outstanding 'red Macm... Savoir plus
    69,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    69,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • Cicero: In Catilinam I and II

Cicero

• This edition, first published by Macmillan in 1943, has the straightforward utilitarian aims of all those prepared by H.E. Gould and J.L. Whiteley: a ... Savoir plus
    52,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    52,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • Virgil: Aeneid IV

Virgil

• In Book IV of Virgil's "Aeneid", one of the most studied books of that epic poem, Dido, queen of Carthage, is inflamed by love for Aeneas. The goddess... Savoir plus
    59,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    59,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • Livy: Hannibal, Scourge of Rome

Livy

• This selection from Livy's Book XXI covers the great Carthaginian general Hannibal's campaigns against Rome, from the siege of Sagintum to the battle ... Savoir plus
    52,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    52,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • Virgil: Aeneid I-VI

Virgil

• This is the first volume of R. Deryck Williams' classic edition of the Aeneid , covering books I-VI. It includes the Latin text, with English introduc... Savoir plus
    67,95 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    67,95 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • Tacitus: Annals I

Tacitus

• The first book of Tacitus' Annals is concerned with the reign of Tiberius and with Roman campaigns in Germany. Norma Miller's useful edition, first pu... Savoir plus
    59,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    59,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • Propertius: Elegies II

Propertius

• W.A. Camps' four-volume edition of Propertius' Elegies was originally published by Cambridge University Press. Books II and III were later reissued by... Savoir plus
    69,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    69,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • Ovid: Metamorphoses I

Ovid

• The first book of Ovid's "Metamorphoses" contains an interesting variety of material. It begins with myths related to the creation of the world and ma... Savoir plus
    52,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    52,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • Tacitus: Annals XV

Tacitus

• This volume, aimed at the student of Latin at sixth form to undergraduate level, contains the Latin text of Tacitus' Annals Book XV, supplemented by a... Savoir plus
    59,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    59,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • Juvenal: Satires I, III, X

Juvenal

• This introduction to three of Juvenal's satires aims to help intermediate high school or college readers understand the meaning of Juvenal's Latin. Sa... Savoir plus
    52,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    52,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • Cicero: de Amicitia

Cicero

• The De Amicitia is one of Cicero's most carefully crafted philosophical treatises. It offers an excellent introduction both to the eleoquence of his e... Savoir plus
    59,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    59,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • Cicero: In Catilinam I-IV

• This useful school edition of all four of Cicero's speeches against Catiline consists of a concise but thorough and very useful Introduction giving ba... Savoir plus
    52,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    52,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
  • Cicero: Pro Murena

Cicero

• The Roman statesman Lucius Licinius Murena led legions in the Mithridatic Wars and subsequently became administrator of Transalpine Gaul. On his elect... Savoir plus
    59,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
    59,45 €
    Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
24 sur 95 résultat(s) affiché(s)