2. Dorothy Koomson

Résultats pour "Dorothy Koomson"

50 résultats

Trier par
Filter
  • The Cupid Effect

Dorothy Koomson

• Ebook | Anglais
    • 'Dorothy's novels are a gripping, page-turning joyride to read' Malorie Blackman There's something special about Ceri . . . Ceri D'Altroy is no strang... Savoir plus
    3,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    3,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • Signé A

Dorothy Koomson

• Livre broché | Français
    • Signé A Avec son talent de conteuse et sa maîtrise du suspense, Dorothy Koomson tisse un drame familial prenant. Le portrait d'une mère prise au piège... Savoir plus
    24,50 €
    Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
    24,50 €
    Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
  • When I Was Invisible

Dorothy Koomson

• Ebook | Anglais
    • ‘ ‘Do you ever wonder if you’ve lived the life you were meant to?’ I ask her. She sighs, and dips her head. ‘Even if I do, what difference will it mak... Savoir plus
    6,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    6,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • Give Him to Me

Dorothy Koomson

• Ebook | Anglais
    • 'Master of the jaw-dropping twist' S MAGAZINE 'An edge-of-your-seat thriller that'll keep you guessing right until the end, get this to the top of you... Savoir plus
    10,99 €
    10,99 €
  • The Woman He Loved Before

Dorothy Koomson

• Ebook | Anglais
    • 'Another masterpiece from Dorothy Koomson ... will have you gripped' Heat From the bestselling author of The Ice Cream Girls and All My Lies Are True ... Savoir plus
    4,49 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    4,49 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • The Chocolate Run

Dorothy Koomson

• Ebook | Anglais
    • 'I didn't mean to, honest to goodness I didn't. It just happened.' Amber Salpone doesn't mean to keep ending up in bed with her friend Greg Walterson,... Savoir plus
    3,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    3,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • My Other Husband

Dorothy Koomson

• Livre broché | Anglais
    • Cleo Forsum is a bestselling novelist turned scriptwriter whose TV series, 'The Baking Detective' is a huge success. Writing is all she's ever wanted ... Savoir plus
    12,95 €
    Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
    12,95 €
    Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
  • I Know What You've Done

Dorothy Koomson

• Ebook | Anglais
    • 'The very definition of a page-turner, it's suburban noir at its finest' HARRIET TYCE Do you have any idea what the people you know are capable of? Be... Savoir plus
    4,49 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    4,49 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • All My Lies Are True

Dorothy Koomson

• Livre broché | Anglais
    • 'This is devastatingly good' Heat From the bestselling author of The Ice Cream Girls comes a gripping emotional thriller of love and obsession and the... Savoir plus
    12,95 €
    Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
    12,95 €
    Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
  • Tell Me Your Secret

Dorothy Koomson

• Ebook | Anglais
    • 'A gripping and pacy thriller with a clever, twisty plot' CLAIRE DOUGLAS 'Full of twists and Koomson's trademark heart and compassion' HEAT Pieta has ... Savoir plus
    4,49 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    4,49 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • Signé A

Dorothy Koomson

• Ebook | Français | Roman
    • Alors que Saffron est dévastée par la mort de son mari, Joel, assassiné par un inconnu, elle apprend que sa fille, Phoebe, âgée de 14 ans, est enceint... Savoir plus
    12,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    12,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • That Girl From Nowhere

Dorothy Koomson

• Ebook | Anglais
    • From the bestselling author of The Ice Cream Girls , The Woman He Loved Before and My Best Friend's Girl , an emotional story about love, identity and... Savoir plus
    8,49 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    8,49 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • The Cupid Effect

Dorothy Koomson

• Livre relié
    • A funny, feel-good read about Ceri D'Altroy, a woman who has an extraordinary talent for matchmaking, with occasionally outrageous consequences...... Savoir plus
    27,95 €
    Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
    27,95 €
    Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
  • The Brighton Mermaid

Dorothy Koomson

• Ebook | Anglais
    • **WINNER OF THE PRECIOUS LIFESTYLE MUST READ OF THE YEAR AWARD 2018** 'This will creep its way under your skin and stay there long after you finish th... Savoir plus
    8,49 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    8,49 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • The Beach Wedding

Dorothy Koomson

• Livre broché | Anglais
    • Tessa Dannall is excited when her daughter, Nia, arrives at their beach resort to get married. Tessa is also trying to forget the last time she went t... Savoir plus
    4,45 €
    Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
    4,45 €
    Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
  • The Chocolate Run

Dorothy Koomson

• Livre broché | Anglais
    • A warm, funny and irresistible read from Sunday Times bestselling author DOROTHY KOOMSON 'I didn't mean to, honest to goodness . . . It just happened.... Savoir plus
    21,45 €
    Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
    21,45 €
    Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
  • Goodnight, Beautiful

Dorothy Koomson

• Livre broché | Anglais
    • A heartbreaking page-turner about love, loss and friendship from the Sunday Times bestselling author DOROTHY KOOMSON 'It's the ones you love the most ... Savoir plus
    15,45 €
    Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
    15,45 €
    Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
  • All My Lies Are True

Dorothy Koomson

• Ebook | Anglais
    • 'This is devastatingly good' Heat From the bestselling author of The Ice Cream Girls comes a gripping emotional thriller of love and obsession and the... Savoir plus
    4,49 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    4,49 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • Wildflowers

Dorothy Koomson

• Ebook | Anglais
    • A story from Dorothy Koomson to stir the heart and awaken vital conversations about love. Zillah’s door bell rings. It is the mother of her lost love.... Savoir plus
    1,63 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    1,63 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • Marshmallows for Breakfast

Dorothy Koomson

• Ebook | Anglais
    • Kendra Tamale has found two reasons to face up to her past When Kendra Tamale returns to England from Australia she rents a room from Kyle, a separate... Savoir plus
    4,49 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    4,49 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • Every Smile You Fake

Dorothy Koomson

• Ebook | Anglais
    • 'Master of the jaw-dropping twist' S MAGAZINE 'Dark, gritty and on trend. A brilliant read' SUN 'An edge-of-your-seat thriller that'll keep you guessi... Savoir plus
    10,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    10,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • My Other Husband

Dorothy Koomson

• Livre relié | Anglais
    • The gripping new thriller from the Sunday Times bestselling author of The Ice Cream Girls and All My Lies Are True Savoir plus
    23,95 €
    Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
    23,95 €
    Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
  • That Day You Left

Dorothy Koomson

• Ebook | Anglais
    • A powerful, thought-provoking emotional thriller from Sunday Times bestseller Dorothy Koomson. Previously published as THE FLAVOURS OF LOVE . Would yo... Savoir plus
    4,49 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    4,49 €
    Disponible immédiatement
24 sur 50 résultat(s) affiché(s)