Olivia Hawthorne, Jaden Wilkes
Ebook | Anglais | Empire
2,99 €
+ 2 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

If Empire falls, the entire world will succumb to the darkness.

Kairos Empire: once a brilliant young visionary, I am now a failed guardian of the Empire well source. A tragic incident forced me away from my home, and I've survived at the fringes ever since. I've been subsisting on the slow trickle of magic coming from Empire Island, but now even that is drying up.

I must return home and come to terms with the soul shattering family secrets I've long denied. I must unlock the hidden power residing in my hands and find the courage to save the island and save the world.

Come with me to Empire, walk the sacred paths, fight the demon king, search for my lost sister, and strike the match the ignites the fire of my bond-mate, the man they have bound me to since before I was born.

All things that would be easy for a conventional guardian of the magic net keeping this world from the next.

But my name is Kairos Empire, and I've been anything but conventional since I first time twisted my fingers into a magic glyph and gave rise to a rebellion deep within my heart.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
16-10-21