God of War

Emilia Rose
Ebook | Anglais | God of War
9,49 €
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

A feared beast searching for an ancient relic. A woman determined to destroy him to prove herself. When their fates collide, more than fur will fly.

Join these fated werewolf mates as they fend off blood-hungry hounds and gods who want their souls, while desperately trying to keep their hands off each other.

From Book One:

When the most feared alpha invades my family's territory with a fleet of warriors and claims that I'm his mate, I want to kill him. He has terrorized hundreds of wolves while looking for the Malavite Stone—a crystal packed with ungodly powers and healing properties—and I refuse to be another one of his victims.

But if I don't leave with him, he vows to slaughter all my packmates. I've suffered enough under my mother's cruel rule and judgment. And I don't have the cold heart to let my loved ones die.

With a pack of bloodthirsty rogues desperate to kill me, leaving with my fated mate is far more dangerous than anyone thinks, but I'm determined to bring this alpha to his knees with my trusty cat sidekick.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
02-05-22