Emily Cantore
Ebook | Anglais | Hot Springs Werewolf
2,81 €
+ 2 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Harper's world is spinning out of control. The last time she saw Red Guile, the wolf-next-door, he was leaping out a window. Now the dark history of the Finch family is drawing her in and she takes a trip to the crumbling Finch mansion where she discovers that Red is no tame wolf.
When a picnic in the forest ends with a shocking offer, Harper must decide what she really wants...
This 10,000+ word story is part three in a hot new werewolf erotic romance series from Emily Cantore. It contains explicit descriptions of sexual activity between a curvy bbw girl and a sexy werewolf alpha. Intended only for mature audiences 18+!
EXCERPT:
Red picked up his coffee cup and then took me up the staircase and into a room on the second floor that still had an intact window. The sun was shining in and I could see the city through the trees. The floor creaked but Red was unconcerned so I felt safe.
I was about to say something about the weather or the view or the sunshine when Red placed the coffee cup on the floor, turned and then kissed me. It was a soft kiss, apologetic almost. I felt myself relaxing into him and then responding. The kiss left apology behind and became power and lust and physical connection. His hand touched the back of my neck. I twisted his shirt in my fingers. He growled, a deep sound from within his chest. I bit his lip.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
27-11-13