Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Hot Springs Werewolf, Part 7 EBOOK

Hot Springs Werewolf, #7

Emily Cantore
Ebook | Anglais | Hot Springs Werewolf
2,81 €
+ 2 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Harper Finch walked into a werewolf war that has been brewing for decades and now the end is near. But when Red goes Wild, turning into a mindless crazed beast and the Toulouse Pack seek to destroy them utterly, she is faced with her greatest challenge yet: choosing love or fear.
This 17,000+ word story is the gripping conclusion in a hot new werewolf erotic romance series from Emily Cantore. It contains explicit descriptions of sexual activity between a curvy bbw girl and a sexy werewolf alpha. Intended only for mature audiences 18+!
EXCERPT:
I closed my eyes and felt the pain bursting up from inside me. A Finch had left Hot Springs decades ago and destroyed a Guile. And now it was happening again.
The pain intensified, deepening and filling my entire body. It came quick like fire and slow like ice creeping across a shallow lake. I wanted to rage and scream. I wanted to curl up and whimper. I tried to get up from the table but the room started swirling. My body was wrong. Too tall. Too big. Too long.
Too human.
As I shifted my scream became a howl that shook the windows and then I was gone.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
24-02-14