Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

In the Dark (Discreet Cover)

A Dark New Adult Romantic Suspense Trilogy

Danah Logan
Livre broché | Anglais | Dark | n° 1
27,45 €
+ 54 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

A trilogy spun from a web of secrets, deceit, and lies and wrapped in a bow of a soul-crushing, forbidden, slow-burn love story.

Lilly

It's been over two years, and I still have no clue why Rhys stopped talking to me.

Suddenly, he pretended I didn't exist. He was cold, leaving the room every time I'd enter.

Truths became nothing but lies I'd been told. My life was a web of secrets spun by everyone I trusted, including him.

Until the night Rhys came clean. He wasn't who I was made to believe. And neither was I.

Rhys

Fate has thrown me a bone. I stayed away, did as I was told, and continued the charade that has been tearing me apart since I was seven years old.

Now the choice is mine-though I don't really have one. I want to believe Lilly will forgive me. But once I come clean that I am not her brother and why I was forced to stay away, there's no turning back.

**AUTHOR'S NOTE

The Dark Series Trilogy is one continuous story consisting of In the Dark, Out of the Dark, and Of Light and Dark. The books need to be read in order.

This series is intended for MATURE (18+) readers. It is labeled dark due to the themes that may be considered TRIGGERS for some. Reader discretion is advised.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 1

Caractéristiques