Bad Magic Bounty Hunter, #1

Michelle Fox
Ebook | Anglais | Bad Magic Bounty Hunter
3,99 €
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Being a supernatural bounty hunter requires more smarts than magic. Which is lucky for me since my magic is about as good as a leaky cauldron.

When my latest client--a kleptomaniac werewolf--disappears, I'm on the hunt to drag him to justice. It should be a simple track 'em and cuff 'em operation, something I've done a hundred times before.

Instead, I somehow acquire a vampire sidekick, wake up in a ditch, and piss off shifter nation. 

It's not fun, but it's all survivable right up until I'm accused of being in cahoots with my skip trace to steal Witchdom's most wanted magical relic.

Suddenly smart isn't nearly enough to stay alive.

The Bad Magic Bounty Hunter series is Stephanie Plum meets Twilight and features a kick butt heroine, a mysterious vampire and a hunky shifter.

Editorial Reviews

"Sylvie is a wisecracking witch with a sense of humor who makes the reader want to root for her from the first page." IndTale Reviews

"Fun. Funny. Sassy. Well written with great characters and plot twists that keep it fresh. Love this new series and highly recommend it. Five Stars and our top pick for the month of September."- Edge of Night Reviews

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
13-07-22