Gaurav Garg
Ebook | Anglais
2,99 €
+ 2 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Assertiveness is one of the most valuable skills anyone can cultivate, yet also one of the most challenging. After a lifetime of cultural conditioning toward compliance and conflict avoidance, embracing assertive communication requires transformative personal growth. It takes courage to find your voice after being silenced.

My aim in writing this book is to provide guidance and encouragement for that journey based on both professional expertise and personal experience. I spent over a decade passive and afraid to advocate for myself. People-pleasing and swallowing negative emotions took immense psychological effort - not to mention enabling others to take advantage of me.

Eventually I reached a breaking point and committed to change. Through researching assertiveness skills, practicing them even when uncomfortable, and immersing myself in personal development, I slowly transformed my communication tendencies. The more I asserted my boundaries, expressed my needs, and claimed my worth, the more empowered I felt. It significantly improved my confidence, relationships, and career.

Of course no one masters assertiveness overnight. It's a lifelong process, and I still stumble on occasion. But the overall trajectory has been transformative. My only regret is not embarking on the assertiveness journey sooner.

It is my hope this book will shorten your learning curve. The pages ahead provide actionable steps for building assertiveness tailored to your specific challenges and personality. You'll learn how to navigate difficult conversations, confront manipulative behavior, break lifelong passive habits, overcome self-doubt and much more.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
20-07-23
Format: