God of War, #4

Emilia Rose
Ebook | Anglais | God of War
7,49 €
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

A mother's love, an epic battle, and a journey through time...

Endless battles in the treacherous depths of the Underworld have led to one fateful mistake, leaving Ares imprisoned in the clutches of Hella. Stripped of both my mates, I'm overwhelmed by postpartum despair. Each passing day without a glimpse of my child erodes my hope that we can ever emerge victorious in this relentless war.

But just when evil threatens to consume me, a glimmer of hope emerges. I begin receiving real-time memories of my daughter's life unfolding in the Sanguine Wilds. This newfound connection fuels my determination to reunite with my mates and return home to my child, propelling me into a journey through time and realms beyond imagination.

With every step forward, I strive to overcome insurmountable odds, fight back against the relentless Hella, and rewrite the destiny that has torn us apart.

I will make my family whole again. I vow it to myself.

Only Yours Alpha is the fourth novel within the God of War series. Join me in this spicy enemies-to-lovers paranormal romance mixed with Greek and Roman mythology. This series discusses topics like mental health, disorders, disabilities, and more.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
20-02-22