31,45 €
+ 62 points
Date de disponibilité inconnue
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

She's a runaway bride. He's a jilted groom. Will one night in Las Vegas lead to a second-chance romance? That would be perfect, except-

Flora:
'I do' just became 'I don't.' And now I'm doing the 100-metre sprint out of the chapel, straight into the arms of the biggest, broadest, sexiest stranger Las Vegas has ever seen.
But a perfect one-night stand leaves me without anything-no number, last name, not even where to find him on social media. An amazing guy just got left at the altar and he's walking around the world, and all I know is that his name is Dean.

Dean:
I shouldn't have been surprised that I never heard from Flora again. I left her a note, but I'd also just gotten left at the altar, so who can blame her?
But then, weeks later, I walk into a flower shop back in Toronto, and there she is. Right in front of me, just as cute and funny as that night, plus she knows baseball and she's got a dog. She's perfect.
But...she puts me in the friend zone. Sure, we've got baggage but I'm tired of fate playing favourites, and I'm not losing Flora again.

A second chance romance seems perfectly fated, so fall in love with Flora and Dean in this charming, funny, and sweet, closed-door romantic comedy.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 1

Caractéristiques