Immortal Kin, #1

Michelle Fox
Ebook | Anglais | Immortal Kin
3,99 €
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

As a psychic FBI agent, I always get the bad guy—until I'm assigned a Dracula copycat case that bites back.

Getting my man this time means entering a mysterious underworld where, not every serial killer is human, not every case can be solved, and not everyone can survive.

Standalone novel. No cliffhanger. 4 stars from Ind Tales Magazine!

What readers say about Rare Stakes:

"Her writing style is unique and fast paced. Very easy to get lost in the world."

"I was drawn into the characters, and I couldn't help but like them. I really liked that the heroine wasn't too stupid to live! A nice bit of world building."

EXCERPT

The most innocent things could hold more darkness than I ever wanted to see.

Today's example: Takeout.

What could be so terrible about takeout? Normally, it was awesome. I lived on the stuff. I read the menus like the bible. But this wasn't that kind of takeout.

I stared at the Styrofoam containers on the table. My stomach was already cringing, looking for a place to hide. The containers gleamed virgin white under the fluorescent lights of the FBI conference room, but their contents were not quite so pure.

Each carton had a handwritten label on top. One read, Marion—bright and charming. Another read Stacey—good body. The last, Eileen—agreeable.

The writing was large with strong vertical strokes and half-closed loops. I wondered what a handwriting analyst would make of it.

Was there a particular flourish that indicated someone was a cannibal?

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
20-03-18