Ruth Miranda
Ebook | Anglais | Blood Trilogy
3,99 €
+ 3 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

"The fabric covering my body makes my skin crawl, smothers me, adheres to both seen and unseen scars, ripping off scabs just barely healing, making me bleed once again; not only from the wounds, the cuts I inflict upon myself every night on stage; from my heart, my soul. The fabric that covers me is a mask I have no use for, and serves only to comply myself to what others want from me. And yet, the crowd roaring tells me they have come for more, they have come for something else, not for this, certainly not for something as wishy-washy and bland as this."

"SCARS", the second novella on the BLOOD Trilogy, takes off two years after the events of "BLOOD". Caius Nilsson is back to being a rock star, the search for his father forgotten now he is reunited with his twin brother. But a darkness lurks inside him, and threatens his life. Now the brothers must take up the search for Titus McFee again, to understand the disease taking over Cai and a find a way to save him. But how far is Marcus willing to go only to assure his brother is safe?

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
02-06-18