Kate Stone
Ebook | Anglais | Something New
5,99 €
+ 5 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Two fake fiancés and a jilted bride make one great collection. Each is an instalove romance with an alpha male who will do anything to win his woman and make her his. A no cheating happily ever after is guaranteed and I'd never leave you with a cliffhanger!

Weekend Fiancée

I am such an idiot.

My brother announced his engagement and, like the idiot I am, I blurted out that I was also engaged.

The problem is, I'm not even dating anyone.

Did you know there are companies who deal with this kind of problem? I paid a shocking amount of money to hire an actress to pretend to be my fiancée for the weekend.

The problem is - she's all business and I've fallen head over heels in love with her.

Husband Needed

What would you do to keep the only home you'd ever known?

Natalie Johnson has had one home and one relative for her entire life. If she doesn't marry within the next thirty days, she'll lose everything she's ever loved.

Overworked lawyer Vince Taylor wanted to get one last file off his desk before he took a long-deserved weekend off. Everything seemed in order, until he got to page three of Rose Johnson's will. Who insists a woman needs to be married to inherit anymore?

When he meets Natalie and realizes how dire her situation is, he can't help but consider her proposal of a platonic marriage.

The only problem is, he might be falling in love with her, for real.

Her Best Man

From jilted to madly in love in less than 24 hours - am I crazy to think this will work?

I never expected my marriage to crumble before it even began, and let me tell you, being left at the altar really sucks.

What's a jilted bride to do but enjoy the honeymoon suite and then head down to the bar for a few drinks.

I had no idea the drop-dead gorgeous guy I was talking to would have been the best man. By the time we woke up in the morning I was certain he was absolutely *the best* man.

Is it possible to fall in love over night? My head says no but my heart says yes.

Will this relationship go anywhere or will he leave me just like my ex did?

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
12-06-22