Livres écrits par Accord Publishing

Tous les livres de Accord Publishing

33 résultats

Trier par
Filter
  • Something New

Kate Stone

• Ebook | Anglais | Something New
    • Two fake fiancés and a jilted bride make one great collection. Each is an instalove romance with an alpha male who will do anything to win his woman a... Savoir plus
    5,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    5,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • Healer

Kate Stone

• Ebook | Anglais | Watchdogs MC
    • Our love must remain a secret. Eve and I have been in love for as long as I can remember. The problem is that we can never tell anyone. The Watchdogs ... Savoir plus
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • Surprise Baby

Kate Stone

• Ebook | Anglais
    • Do you believe in love at first sight? I knew when he bought me a drink that we'd have something special. One night together was as far as I was willi... Savoir plus
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • Heads & Tails

• Livre carton | Anglais
    • One side of this sweetly illustrated, accordion-style board book features the faces of some of the most recognizable critters. The reverse? Tails galo... Savoir plus
    14,95 €
    Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
    14,95 €
    Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
  • Jason

Kate Stone

• Ebook | Anglais | Starke Private Security
    • Where can a woman go when everyone has turned her down? My brother was missing and I was at my wit's end. Every detective agency turned me down and I ... Savoir plus
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • Addicted to You

Kate Stone

• Ebook | Anglais
    • Is it possible to do good, make a profit, and fall in love all in a couple of days? Driven by the loss of her brother to drug addiction, Catalina Bres... Savoir plus
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • Her Best Man

Kate Stone

• Ebook | Anglais
    • From jilted to madly in love in less than 24 hours - am I crazy to think this will work? I never expected my marriage to crumble before it even began,... Savoir plus
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • Colors

Andrews McMeel Publishing

• Livre carton | Anglais
    • Paint young minds using this charming and vibrant board book that serves as a terrific introduction to the shades of the rainbow. Each page of this be... Savoir plus
    14,95 €
    Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
    14,95 €
    Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
  • Bully to Boyfriend

Kate Stone

• Ebook | Anglais
    • We used to be friends. We loved the same things and then suddenly, June stopped talking to me. She wouldn't even tell me what was wrong, so I moved on... Savoir plus
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • Pivot

Kate Stone

• Ebook | Anglais | Watchdogs MC
    • It's time to make my move. I spent a year in prison with only two things to think about: how to get the Watchdogs to go legit, and Celeste. I know how... Savoir plus
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • Boardroom Benefits

Kate Stone

• Ebook | Anglais
    • When will this nightmare be over? All Ellie wanted was to get through the next 36 hours working with Nash without killing him first. In the ten years ... Savoir plus
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • One and Only

Kate Stone

• Ebook | Anglais
    • Life in Los Angeles is full of opportunity - and danger. Billionaire James Hutch likes his busy life of work, work, work. He's got no time for dating,... Savoir plus
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • Going Once, Going Twice, Sold!

Kate Stone

• Ebook | Anglais
    • Casey is not having a good semester. Her father has run off with her tuition money, leaving her to raise her fifteen-year-old brother, Liam. She has n... Savoir plus
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • Cowboy Billionaire

Kate Stone

• Ebook | Anglais
    • An enemies to lovers novella. Lauren Williams was stunned when the resort she was trying to book a vacation at hung up on her. She knew exactly how to... Savoir plus
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • Love for the Single Dad

Kate Stone

• Ebook | Anglais
    • Single dad life is lonely. The kids always come first, but at what cost? All Evan wanted was to sell his latest real estate listing quickly so he coul... Savoir plus
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • Perfect Partner

Kate Stone

• Ebook | Anglais
    • I was desperate for a job. So desperate that despite the warnings of the company's operations manager, I took the job of assistant to the CEO. She war... Savoir plus
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • ABC Train

• Livre carton | Anglais
    • Use this charmingly illustrated, train-shaped board book to introduce toddlers to all the letters of the alphabet and some fun examples of words that ... Savoir plus
    14,95 €
    Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
    14,95 €
    Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
  • Enemy

Kate Stone

• Ebook | Anglais | Enemy
    • This collection has four enemies to lovers novellas. Each is an instalove romance with an alpha male who will do anything to win his woman and make he... Savoir plus
    6,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    6,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • Husband Needed

Kate Stone

• Ebook | Anglais
    • What would you do to keep the only home you'd ever known? Natalie Johnson has had one home and one relative for her entire life. If she doesn't marry ... Savoir plus
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
    2,99 €
    Disponible immédiatement
  • One Spooky Night

Kate Stone, Accord Publishing

• Livre broché | Anglais
    • Intricately cut pages and shadowy sheets of vellum come together in this tale of a little monster's moonlit stroll through the woods to a creepy old h... Savoir plus
    16,45 €
    Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
    16,45 €
    Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
24 sur 33 résultat(s) affiché(s)