Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Story in Mind

A Constructivist Narratology. The Psychological and Linguistic Foundations to How Stories Work

David Baboulene
Livre broché | Anglais | Story | n° 3
42,45 €
+ 84 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Book three in the five books Story Series by author, scriptwriter, story consultant & PhD scholar of narrative theory, David Baboulene.
"David Baboulene is truly a master when it comes to the science behind storytelling." Craig Hinde (Director).
A story is not just a text that is read; it is a conversation between an author and a receiver. Baboulene's doctoral research is a revolution in narratology, shifting the discipline from a focus on the structure of a text to a formalisation of the meaning in the conversation. David Baboulene's flagship work is a clarion call for narrative theory to recognise the difference between narrative and story. That storytelling is a knowledge transfer between people. There is no knowledge in nature, there is only knowledge in mind, and Baboulene's knowledge gap theory provides the tools and methods that compose a new narratology which brings the meaning of the story, the actions of the characters and the phenomenology of the receiver into a singular, cohesive formalism.
"David Baboulene-I did it and you're a heck of a teacher!'" Kerri Cuevas - Author of Deadly Kisses.
"David Baboulene's books on writing stories--on explaining how stories work--are the most insightful ones I have read, and I have read a lot of excellent ones. His information has changed the way I think about stories and how to write them. It has changed the way I consider and search for the meaning in life experiences. In Story in Mind, he explores the deeper aspects of how receivers create stories in mind from the narratives they experience. I highly recommend Story in Mind as well as all of David's books." FableMinded

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 3

Caractéristiques