Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Taken by the Berserkers EBOOK

The Berserker Saga, #3

Lee Savino
Ebook | Anglais | The Berserker Saga
3,99 €
+ 3 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

My mother warned me not to go alone to the grove. But when the moon is full, heat stirs my blood...and it calls to them.

The Berserkers came in the night and took me. I woke chained outside the monsters' cave. 

They were warriors, cursed by a witch to become ravening beasts. They tell me I'm their mate. The prophecy says I am the only one who can heal them. I must tame the beast that haunts their minds, before it's too late...

A dark fantasy romance... Taken the Berserkers is a standalone, full length, MFM ménage romance starring two huge, dominant warriors who make it all about the woman. Read the whole best-selling Berserker saga to see what readers are raving about…

The Berserker Saga
Sold to the Berserkers
Mated to the Berserkers
Bred by the Berserkers (exclusive novella for Lee Savino newsletter subscribers)
Taken by the Berserkers
Given to the Berserkers
Claimed by the Berserkers

Rescued by the Berserker

Captured by the Berserkers

Kidnapped by the Berserkers

Bonded to the Berserkers

Night of the Berserkers

Owned by the Berserkers

Tamed by the Berserkers

Mastered by the Berserkers

Spécifications