Huntsville Alpha's Mate Series, #2

Michelle Fox
Ebook | Anglais | Huntsville Alpha's Mate Series
3,99 €
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Little known fact about being a werewolf: There are always wolves at your door and some of them will stop at nothing to take you down.

My dreams have finally come true: I'm a null no more, my wolf has finally come. I'm now a full member of my pack in the remote Appalachian 'weretown' of Hunstville. Even better, I'm mated to the pack's next alpha, Jackson Swift. 

However, now that I'm on the other side of my happy ending, things aren't quite as rosy as I'd expected. The women of my pack resent my status as alpha's mate and suddenly there are rumors that I'm an Omega, a werewolf so weak they are banned from ever mating. Worse, an old flame of Jackson's blows into town full of disapproval....and competition. It seems no one likes me except Jackson.

Then women start disappearing, violently kidnapped from their homes and never heard from again. There's a killer stalking my pack, and he's set his sights on me next.

I'm going to have to fight...for Jackson, my pack, and my life.

This novel is a sequel to the bestselling To Bring Her Wolf and is a spicy read with some suspense where a rejected mate kicks butt and makes good.

What reader's say about Michelle Fox's werewolves:

"I love how well the characters are developed and rounded out - I feel like I know about these characters before they jump in the sack - which for me is a HUGE deal!"

"Fox adeptly weaves several enchanting love scenes into her romance framework.
Best of all, they actually add to the story."

"This is the third shifter story I've read from this author, and I love the edge of humor, the way she introduces the problems of the pack, and the wolfish behavior that sneaks into the human interaction."

Editorial Review:

4.5 stars from Night Owl Reviews: "I got caught up in the interesting, original storyline, drama, action, suspense. I was not bored with Michelle Fox's vivid storytelling. I could not put the book down."

Titles in the Huntsville Pack Series

Bring Her Wolf 
The Alpha's Mate
The Alpha's Justice
The Alpha's Fight

The Alpha's Bite

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue: