22,95 €
+ 45 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Real food for people living in the real world with diabetes.

Just because you're on a "restricted diet" doesn't mean you have to be a slave to the bland and boring. Now you can eat exciting, tantalizing foods, control your condition and weight, and stay heart-healthy, all with one comprehensive cookbook. JoAnna Lund's Healthy Exchanges works because every one of these recipes must, according to her four basic rules, be:
- Low in Fat and Sugar: A diabetic demands less sugar, less fat, and lower cholesterol.
- Easy to Make: If it takes longer to cook than to eat, you won't see it in this book.
- Made from Ordinary Ingredients: If you can't find it in a local supermarket, you won't find it in this book.
- As Tasty and Good as It Looks: If a dish doesn't satisfy every sense, the way old family favorites do, it won't get eaten--no matter how healthy it is!

The Diabetic's Healthy Exchanges Cookbook features more than 150 kitchen- and family-tested recipes, complete with all diabetic and weight-loss exchanges, as well as information on calories and fat content, plenty of helpful hints, and a good dose of encouragement.

"I recommend [JoAnna's recipes] to my diabetic patients."--Donna S. Conway, RN, BSN, MA, CDE

". . . Creative, fun, EASY, very tasty . . . my diabetic patients' favorites!"--Yvonne Guthrie, RD, CDE

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :