7,45 €
+ 14 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

In 2003, g. Scott Sparrow, Ed.D., a spiritual mentor, psychotherapist and writer, wrote Sacred Encounters with Jesus. In 1995, Sparrow published I Am with You Always: True Stories of Encounters with Jesus. We recommend his books as companions to this book: The Gospel of Visitation. What Sparrow calls "sacred encounters," the Bible calls "visitations," two different terms for the same blessing. The Gospel of Visitation and Sparrow's works both call attention to the fact that the Lord still visits as He promises in Rev 3:20 "Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."

Why a ministry to emphasize that Jesus can openly be seen, felt, heard and experienced? The Bible clearly states: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." (Jn 5:39). The written Word of God should lead us to the living Word of God. So often people have the attitude that their life is so insignificant the Lord can't be bothered to be concerned with their little life and their insignificant problems. The Gospel of Visitation will help build the faith for you, the reader, that the Bible is true: Jesus Christ really is at your door as He promises in Revelation 3:20. There is fullness of joy in the presense of the Lord (Ps 16:11). When we invite Jesus through our door and into our lives, we (Jesus and His Father) will come unto him, and make our abode with him" (Jn 14:23). This book provides amazing and inspiring stories from the Bible, second-hand accounts from magazines and books as well as personal narratives that share visitations from God and our Lord Jesus Christ. The authors' goal is to encourage you to know that it is possible to have a personal walking, talking and listening relationship with our Heavenly Father. There is a controversy among some people as to whether this is possible, or even should be attempted. If you are among those who believe and want a closer walk wihth God, then you will enjoy The Gospel of Visitation.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
01-06-19