Vivi Anna
Ebook | Anglais | Otherworld Chronicles
3,99 €
+ 3 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Vampires, werewolves & witches live, love, and kill in the secret city of the dead…

Five years ago, virginal witch Lyra Magice had fled powerful dhampir Theron LeNoir's advances. But now an ancient text the dhampir possesses holds the key to solving murders that have plagued Necropolis.

When another body is found and evidence points to the vampire who runs the city, duty dictates that Lyra work with Theron—a man she regards as haughty, arrogant and immoral—to translate the symbols left at the crime scenes.

But with their forced alliance comes darkly sensual dreams that leave her feeling wanton….

Unwilling to reveal his dark past, the dhampir soon discovers that Lyra—a witch of great power—is to be the sacrificial virgin in a demonic scheme to open a portal to hell itself. Salvation will come only if Theron can win Lyra's trust—and her heart…

If you like magic, epic romantic love stories, and murder mysteries, then you'll love The Witch Who Enchanted Me!

4 ½ Stars – TOP PICK – RT Book Reviews – AWARD WINNER for best paranormal romance

"Not to be overshadowed by the supernatural storyline, the relationship between Lyra and Theron is full of chemistry…writing is wonderfully descriptive, and the plot is riveting. This book will definitely hold readers' attention."

"If you like CSI, you'll love this smart, sexy & suspensful trip through Necropolis where the villains are vamps, werewolves & witches -- and so are the good guys" - Rebecca York, NYT Bestselling Author

Previously published as "Veiled Truth" by Vivi Anna and Harlequin Nocturne, previously titled Witches Can't Fly.

Otherworld Chronicles Books reading order:

The Vampire Who Loved Me

The Wolf Who Claimed Me

The Witch Who Enchanted Me

The Wolf Who Saved Me

The Vampire Who Seduced Me

The Sangloup Who Cherished Me

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu