Vivi Anna
Ebook | Anglais | Otherworld Chronicles
3,99 €
+ 3 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Vampires, werewolves & witches live, love, and kill in the secret city of the dead…

After escaping from the Otherworld Crime Unit in Necropolis, Kellen Falcon comes to Nouveau Monde for treatment of a rare vampire blood disease that he just happened to contract. But the European hotbed of temptation yields sport no vampire can resist—werewolf criminologist Sophie St. Clair.

And with only days to live, Kellen seeks sweet release from her to escape a savage past.

The werewolf beauty isn't one to stray from her pack. But an investigation into a downtown bombing now ties the two together. It isn't long before Kellen's smoldering eyes and Sophie's fierce desire for this vampire puts her loyalties to the test, and risks even more destruction to her city…

If you like vampire bad boys, explosive action, betrayal and intrigue, you will love The Wolf Who Saved Me!

4 ½ Stars – TOP PICK – RT Book Reviews

"This is a fantastic supernatural thriller from start to finish…the author takes two supernatural beings and makes us believe the romance and attraction between them are real."

Previously published as "The Vampire's Quest" by Vivi Anna and Harlequin Nocturne.

Previously titled "Blood Spills" by Vivi Anna

Otherworld Chronicles Books:

The Vampire Who Loved Me

The Wolf Who Claimed Me

The Witch Who Enchanted Me

The Wolf Who Saved Me

The Vampire Who Seduced Me

The Sangloup Who Cherished Me

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur: