22,45 €
+ 44 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

An inspiring tale of life, love, and loyalty, Whisper recounts our fall off the mountain, the struggle to survive, and the sacrifices of those who search and rescue. A relaxing trail ride in the mountains with friends turns desperate suddenly when the trail edge crumbles and my horse, Whisper, tumbles off the side. The pitch is perilously steep and covered with snow, large rocks, and downed trees with broken branches. As our situation worsens and I must ask Whisper to do impossible things, his iron will and unshakable loyalty reveal the true strength of a bond that has been years in the making. As miracles unfold, I see it's no accident I have this horse ... on this ride . . . in this dire situation.

Everything happens for a reason, and the story of Whisper began long before this ordeal. Flashback chapters tell how I bought a scared and skinny old horse that nobody wanted because he "whispered" in my ear, the both funny and frustrating struggles to overcome his fears and establish trust, and the staggering reward of his loyalty at any cost.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
03-01-18