26,95 €
+ 53 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Author Greg Lang writes of how he was forever changed after witnessing the death of his elderly aunt while her husband of fifty-one years held her hand in her final hours. Lang writes of his wife, "When I next laid eyes on Jill, I saw her differently. I held her differently. I loved her more."

The affirmations found in Why I Still Love You will appeal both to couples who are struggling to keep their passions alive and wanting to breathe new life into their relationship and to those who are celebrating a marital milestone. The sensitive photographs of loving couples of many different ages and backgrounds complement the text.Falling in love is easy. We all search for the person who will complete us, the one who will fill our hearts with joy and bring a sense of security to our world. But staying in love is another matter. It requires effort to sustain a long-term romantic relationship, and it is no wonder that couples who are successful at it are often viewed as having something "special." In Why I Still Love You, Gregory E. Lang gives a hundred reasons for why romantic love flourishes as he honors couples who have created a lasting love.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
01-09-07