28,45 €
Format
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

As a WWE wrestler with millions of fans, Shawn Michaels had adulation and all the attention he could ask for, but he found himself longing for something more. When he became a committed Christian at the height of his career, Shawn learned what it's like to be a man of faith in a secular arena.

Wrestling for My Life documents Shawn's journey to finding a new way of life--one that's marked by faith, family, and forgiveness.

As you watch Shawn's testimony unfold, you'll learn about:

• The power of self-discipline
  • The importance of finding a supportive mentor who challenges you to be the best version of yourself
  • The freedom that's found in true forgiveness

Praise for Wrestling for My Life:

"Shawn's greatest challenge came from deep within himself, and it's been awe-inspiring to watch this man pull himself from the depths of his own personal hell by immersing himself in his faith in God. I couldn't be more amazed at the man, husband, father, and friend he has become." --The Undertaker

"I am certain that you will enjoy getting to know Shawn Michaels from the pages within as much as I have in his everyday life. If you read one book this year, make it this one" --Pastor Matthew Hagee

"Shawn's story is an important reminder of life's priorities and how we choose to use our given gifts. While I work with Shawn outside of the wrestling world, I can still strongly attest to his perseverance, passion, and humility. These pages offer an inside look into how he found strength for better change." --Jeff Wayne, Executive Vice President Programming of Outdoor Channel

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
22-03-16