Il est possible que l’activation de votre (vos) e-book(s) soit ralentie ce jour entre 12 et 14h. Vos e-books commandés entre 12 et 14h seront activés après 14h.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  Plus de 12.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Il est possible que l’activation de votre (vos) e-book(s) soit ralentie ce jour entre 12 et 14h. Vos e-books commandés entre 12 et 14h seront activés après 14h.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  Plus de 12.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous
  1. Accueil
  2. Captive

Résultats pour "Captive"

36 résultats

Filter
    • Bestseller

Captive. Vol. 1

Sarah Rivens

• Livre broché | Français | Captive | n° 1
    • Depuis son adolescence et contre son gré, Ella appartient au groupe des captives, regroupant des femmes dangereuses agissant dans l'ombre de réseaux c... Savoir plus
    20,10 €
    ou
    20,10 €
    ou
  • Just Imagine

Katarina Garnett

• Livre broché | Anglais | Captive | n° 2
    • JUST IMAGINE is a book about life in captivity from an animal's perspective...Few people stop, to think about what it feels like for the animals to be... Savoir plus
    30,45 €
    30,45 €
  • The Captive Missing

Lk Magill

• Livre broché | Anglais | Captive | n° 2
    • The Captive Series Continues... Val and Jason have moved on with their life. If you can call hiding from the spotlight a life. But there are some thin... Savoir plus
    14,45 €
    14,45 €
  • Sweet Captivity

Julia Sykes

• Livre broché | Anglais | Captive
    • I don't like to be touched. I'm the hacker-geek-goddess of the FBI. When I'm hiding behind my screen, I'm a safe distance from everyone; isolated, pow... Savoir plus
    16,95 €
    16,95 €
  • Pretty Hostage

Julia Sykes

• "She's yours now."With those three words, my boss gives me a gift: permission to be with the woman I've wanted for years.Ever since we were teenagers,... Savoir plus
    16,95 €
    16,95 €
  • The Captive Rising

Lk Magill

• Livre relié | Anglais | Captive | n° 3
    • The Captive Series Concludes... Gabe has been left high and dry. He's back in the arms of the Cambric Agency, and boy do they have big plans for him. ... Savoir plus
    27,45 €
    27,45 €
  • I Wonder

Katarina Garnett

• Livre broché | Anglais | Captive | n° 1
    • I WONDER is a book about life in captivity from an animal's perspective...Few people stop, to think about what it feels like for the animals to be in ... Savoir plus
    30,45 €
    30,45 €
  • Control

Teir Marks

• Livre broché | Anglais | Captive | n° 1
    • "What are you doing?" Alijah questioned as she backed into the door."What I've wanted to do since the first time you walked into my office," Kieran re... Savoir plus
    15,95 €
    15,95 €
  • Wicked King

Julia Sykes

• CarmenI hate Stefano Duarte.He destroyed my family's powerful cartel. But he won't destroy me.StefanoWhen I finally seize control of the Ronaldo Carte... Savoir plus
    16,95 €
    16,95 €
  • The Captive Rising

Lk Magill

• Livre broché | Anglais | Captive | n° 3
    • The Captive Series Concludes... Gabe has been left high and dry. He's back in the arms of the Cambric Agency, and boy do they have big plans for him. ... Savoir plus
    14,45 €
    14,45 €
  • The Captive Born

Lk Magill

• Livre relié | Anglais | Captive | n° 1
    • Val is a member of the captive born. She's been trained her whole life for a moment like this. A moment where she is sold to a man she doesn't know, b... Savoir plus
    23,95 €
    23,95 €
24 sur 36 résultat(s) affiché(s)