Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

From Willing Sub To Enslaved Captive

Scarlett Flame
Livre broché | Anglais | Captive | n° 1
12,45 €
+ 24 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Fast-paced psychological suspense/thriller from award winning erotic novelist Scarlett Flame

A dark romance set in modern day London, focusing on a submissive's fraught journey in the Lifestyle seeking the Dom/sub relationship she craves.

This is the first book in the series Captive's.

Scarlett Flame came top in erotica genre, and fifth overall for the Best Indie Books Worth Reading 2016 by Readfree.ly with A Valentine's Bind: Manchester Dominants and submissives Book 1.

Excerpt from A Valentine's Bind:

N I C K Y

I woke up slowly. Opening first one eye then the other tentatively. My head banging and my mouth felt like the bottom of a parrot cage. The need for food immediate and overpowering. The mantra in my head repeating over and over. I am never drinking red wine again. I am never drinking red wine again. Then, I spotted the open packets and containers of food spread across the coffee table in the living room. No wonder my neck hurt so much. Falling asleep on the sofa with my head at an unnatural angle will do that to a person.

With a selection of leftovers heated up I began munching aimlessly. Trying to remember how I got home the previous evening. And, the twenty-dollar question was "Who with?" I could hear someone coming through my front door with a key.

But, I lived alone, and no one else had keys to my flat. Not even my family.

I turned to look as the handle started to twist, panicking as the door pushed open, and in stepped a stunning man with dark brown hair. He was wearing, what looked to me like a Saville Row suit. His steely blue gaze connecting with my own slightly bloodshot pale blue eyes.

"Oh. Finally, awake, are we?" he remarked in a clipped accent as he walked in shutting the door carefully behind him.

I attempted to swallow the mouthful of curry I was in the middle of chewing, and began to cough violently. It had gone down the wrong hole and I was turning an unattractive blue hue.

With all her published books reaching top in the 100 bestselling books in various genre, including

• Steampunk
  • BDSM
  • Erotic Suspense
  • Erotic Thriller
  • Psychological thriller
  • Dark Erotic Romance

Synopsis for From Willing Sub To Enslaved Captive:

After discovering her submissive nature, Suzie Foster finds a Dom who she believes can give her everything she needs.
But after a time, his attitude and treatment begin to change.
Even with her limited experience in the Lifestyle, Suzie knows she has to end their Dom/sub relationship.
Then, just when things seem to be going right for Suzie, she is taken from her life and held captive.
Will Suzie ever get to experience the true Dom/sub relationship she seeks?
Or is the life of an enslaved captive; at the hands of a cruel Dom, the last thing she will ever know?

**BE WARNED: Some descriptions are vivid and can be a trigger for sensitive readers.

**Graphic
**Sexual Content
**Language
**Suitable for ages 18 and over

5 Star Review

Dark compelling erotic read18 Jun. 2017 by Readaholic "I loved the characters Suzie, Simon and Alistair and how they interacted. A realistic tale of BDSM and the Lifestyle. Lot of HOT steamy scenes too.
The pace of the book made it such an easy read and I read it in one sitting. A dark, yet compelling read..."

A great read for fans of 50 shades, but a much darker shade of grey.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 1

Caractéristiques