Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Food Truck Business Guide

Learn how to Make Money from your Cooking Dream by Becoming a Full-Time Cook Start a Profitable and Successful Business & Make Your Customers Happy With Your Delicious Food

Romeo Farrell
Livre broché | Anglais | Earn Money by Traveling the World
27,95 €
+ 55 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Is cooking the job you've always been really passionate about?

Do you want to start your own restaurant business, but you wouldn't know how to organize a business plan that will make it successful?

THEN READ ON...

It's perfectly normal to be afraid of jumping into a new business if you don't have experience creating a solid business plan to follow, and the restaurant industry is one that can hide a lot of intrigue and obstacles to solve and overcome.

Knowing where to start when it comes to getting the right health permits, finding the quality food you need, treating the customer the right way, and promoting your business on social media in an appropriate and effective way is something very complex that, without the right preparation, can take a lot of time, without achieving the desired results.

I know what I'm talking about: years ago, I decided to go the restaurant route, but, in order not to bite off more than I could chew, I PUT MY RESTAURANT ON FOUR WHEELS!

I've had to deal with all the steps and issues involved in starting a business like a Food Truck, and today I'm here to help you prepare for every setback, allowing you to create the best business plan for you!

That's why in this book I'm going to show you:

✓Six reasons why opening a food truck may be what's right for you;

The eight disadvantages that might change your mind about starting this business;

Methods for calculating all the initial and operational costs you will incur with your food truck;

How to find the ideal location to sell the right food to the right target;

✓The 17 key elements that really can't be missing from your food truck during service;

And much, MUCH MORE!

With the purchase of "Food Truck Business Guide" you will get a complimentary Handbook to follow in order to track step by step all your progress in creating your new business!

By following the advice contained in this book you will soon be able to watch your new business grow and develop, realizing your dream and making your passion for cooking a satisfying and profitable job!

Are you ready to take the first step into your new life as a chef on four wheels?

Get your copy of "Food Truck Business Guide" now and start your adventure behind the stove!

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :