28,95 €
+ 57 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

I do count it all joy to serve the mentally or physically challenged. Now due to my period of disability, I am able to identify with those in that situation and serve them even more eff ectively, because I have walked in their shoes, if even for just a brief time. Th is book addresses the struggles and issues of life. If you have experienced physical or emotional challenges, you are not alone. Here in the pages of this book, answers are provided through the word of God that will change your outlook on life. Th ere is hope regardless of what your circumstance is. Disabilities take many forms. My natural eyes were forced to see how much I had taken for granted in the past. With the onset of my disability I have discovered the valley of various "Allys" in my life. Some of the "-Allys" included physic"-ALLY", fi nanci"-ALLY", emotion"-ALLY" and spiritu"-ALLY". I can now tell about the "-ALLY" experience by declaring victory in the name of Jesus Christ. If you are in the "-ALLY" at this point in your life, be encouraged. My hope is that my testimony will encourage and be a blessing to someone.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
30-01-13