Katharina Gerlach
Ebook | Anglais | Treasures Retold
2,99 €
+ 2 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Once upon a time in a world where magic and technology collide with unexpected consequences…

Ember Ash toils in the family's clockwork shop under her stepfather's watchful eye and dreams of magic. When she buys a fairy in a cage, her life takes a turn for the weird even though the fairy's magic is but weak. Can Ember outwit her jealous stepsister and find a magic of her own?

What if the Brother's Grimm hadn't realized how capable „Cinderella“ really was?

The book includes a bonus story and the original fairy tale.

About the Series

This fantasy novella series combines sorcery and science. It features retellings of your favorite fairy tales and of tales you've never heard. The fairy tales are suitable for teens and older readers alike, mixing steampunk fiction with magical elements in a fantasy world on threshold of technological advance. If the traditional “once upon a time” opening still captures your imagination, you will love these tales.

DRM-free DRM is a form of coding that makes it impossible to legally use an eBook on other eReaders. Since I don't want to patronize my readers, I am not using DRM. This way, everyone who buys one of my eBooks can convert it into the format supported by his/her eReader.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
01-08-17