James Murray
Ebook | Anglais
4,49 €
+ 4 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

If you`ve stepped foot in an ESL classroom, I bet you understand just how necessary it is to have fillers and other sort of engaging educational activities.  Class material is as good as it gets but it should not lack a set of activities, to keep your students happy and active. Forget about trying to get an activity, a game for your next class. This book comes with 201 different well laid out activities, perfect for all ages. I've tried them myself with my younger and older students then compiled them all here.  

The activities are laid out in a super simple structure, you just pull out the book, pick any page and bam! Just like that. You have shy students, active students the book and each activity takes care of all of that. Your class size doesn't matter, there are enough activities for the rest of your teaching years.

Jump right in and try it out, the students will definitely surprise you by how engaged they`ll be. Never get stuck in class without an activity, a fun engaging and educational game. With that said, hope this book comes in handy for not just ESL teachers but all around the world.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
30-04-20
Format: