Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Internet Programming with Omnimark

Mark Baker
Livre broché | Anglais
259,45 €
+ 518 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

"I have been using OmniMark for a decade to solve many different kinds of information management problems. When OmniMark Technologies Corporation added features to their excellent language that allowed server functionality and database access, OmniMark became an even better, more powerful platform for data processing. When they made it free, it made me wonder why anyone is still using Perl.
I have used OmniMark as a very stable middle-tier programming language that is lightning fast, scaleable, and really fun to use. The language has a certain elegance that, once you learn how to `think OmniMark', you never want to even consider the alternatives. The native hierarchical architecture of the language, plus its luxuriously rich pattern matching syntax and support for structured information using XML and SGML parsing, make OmniMark a real joy.
"This book covers the core language, plus practical examples for common Internet programming applications. OmniMark is such a powerful program that I can't think of any Internet programming problem that can't be solved with OmniMark. This book makes that clear in real, understandable terms."
-Brian Travis, is the author of OmniMark At Work Volume 1: Getting Started and XML and SOAP Programming for Biz-Talk(R) Servers
"OmniMark has been the secret weapon of markup language programmers since the earliest days of SGML. Its new XML support should bring it to a far wider audience."
-Charles F. Goldfarb, is the inventor of SGML and author of The XML Handbook.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
31-10-00