Muneer Ahmed
Ebook | Anglais | Series 1
3,99 €
+ 3 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

This research is about Islam in Europe, I will be discussing how Muslim from different countries migrated to Europe. Islam which is the second largest religion in the world is now rising in Europe and there are some European countries that are tolerant

toward Islam like Sweden, Germany, the U.K., and others. Also will be discussing how these Muslim families are living in Europe do they feel safe in Europe are they living in a better condition what kind of difficulties they are facing? This paper will tell us about the future of these migrants and how these Muslim and European people are tolerating each other. I will also discuss the reasons that make these Muslim people migrate to Europe Most of the Muslims who migrated to Europe are from the Middle East, Africa, and from South Asian countries. For this research paper, I will be using secondary sources. Will also be focusing on the conflict between Muslims and the European community. If we see in Europe France which is a secular country has the

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
06-01-23